Welcome to Portugal Business Owners club. It is important that this information is read by all members of the PBO and carefully review this material as well as the standards section.
MEMBERSHIP ALLOWS MEMBER TO HAVE:
- Special business contacts that can be converted into long-term strategic partnerships, in regional or even broader terms.
- Up-to-date information about the latest business trends in other sectors, which facilitates the growth of the company itself.
- Practical training and habit of speaking in public, as well as specifically in marketing and advertising yourself and your service or product.
- Potential for a significant number of new contacts and business references.
- There is an initial membership fee.
- Fees are payable annually.
- Payment can be made via Paypal or Bank Transfer.
- The renewal amount must be paid 30 days before the expiration date.
- Renewals for members that have not been paid by the first meeting of the month regarding the salary will be considered late and, as such, are subject to a delay fee of € 50. If payment is not made within 15 days, the member will be officially removed by the PBO.
- Registrations are non-refundable. A credit certificate will be issued, when requested, for the period of time not taken. Entries cannot be transferred from one person to another, unless they belong to the same company.